Monday, January 31, 2011

My fabric obsession! am feeling very rosy...

I am obsessed with beautiful fabrics.  For me, fabric is the starting point of any room design.  Whenever I find something I truly love I buy at least one or two meter to keep so that I can do anything and at anytime I want.  Yesterday afternoon, I went scouting for some fabric with a friend and found some really gorgeous pattern.  I thought I would share them here as I'm absolutely love them all. 



hmmm.... I think I'm a total fabric hoarder .... just pulling them out every once in awhile makes me smile!


... and feeling extremely happy too as I finally bought a pair of tailor shears which I have been eyeing for a long... time.  It's absolutely gorgeous AND it's the best quality. Perfect!  Oooohhh.... I can't wait to snip... snip... snip...

Have a wonderful long CNY holidays .... 
Be sure to create, paint, sew, bake and find something beautiful to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment