Monday, March 7, 2011

Farewell....

Last Friday (4-March 2011) was one of the most emotional and surreal days of my life.

After almost fifteen years of work and some months of preparation, I quit my job at KSEA.

The last day brings about a certain indescribable sadness.  I started clearing my desk a week prior to my last day and I must say I did a good job.  The once messy desk is now neat and tidy... waiting for its new owner.

The last day found me sitting in front of my computer pondering what to write in my farewell email.  I was choking with tears as I started to type some personal email to some of my best colleagues.  Gosh! I am really going to miss you guys!

It’s been a real pleasure to work with the great people there. I’ve gained friends I could not hope for especially to Angie. I’ve learned more stuff that can fit my tiny brain. And I’ve got the kind of precious experience that comes from working with really talented people that are passionate about what they do, at all times.

Needless to say (and as much of a stuck-up woman I seem at times), things got pretty emotional. I’ll miss working there, but it was time for me to leave and be a full-time home maker to my beloved family.

A new path, and will definitely be exciting, unfolds now in front of me.

Bye.... you'll be missed dearly ...




No comments:

Post a Comment