Out 2009 and welcome 2010
The last few days in 2009 brought clumsiness out of me. I was like one crazy woman at work. There's pile of things to finalise before the year-end. My subordinate EG is on vacation for a week, she'll be back next year. All her half-done assignment has fallen onto my honourable lap. She has two sets of LC documents to complete that must be submitted to the bank by 31st. Baik punyer assistant! Her 5 sets of CO were rejected by the chamber yesterday due to tons of errors. And another blunder, she has forgotten to activate her "out-of-office" message in her outlook, hence, panicking the overseas dealers as all their emails are not replied. Meaning, my outlook is now overflowing with SOS mails.
Last Monday, ST was on MC. Fine! Tuesday, when she returned, RK was on MC. Astaghfirullah... itu saja yang dapat dilafazkan. The super hectic period contributed to my sleepless night on Tuesday. I finally fall asleep after subuh prayer. Sleep.... all the way till 11am. Gosh! reached office at 12.10 like one superstar. A very bad example to end the year, I know. Anyway, I was in the office until past 10 pm uploading 2010 prices into the computer system.
Argh.... this is me at office since after Christmas holidays. Fire-fighting all the time.
Career was very challenging for me especially this year.
As a CSM, I was given a target for 2009. Luckily I managed to achieve them but with tremendous stress of course. All I could say is Alhamdulillah. Rezeki is in the hands of Allah SWT. If he wants to give it to you, he will extend it to you in any means and ways.
I've learnt so much in the pass years with great extend of experiences and responsiblities. Now I look forward to a better 2010. InsyaAllah...
May Allah SWT bless us with good health and wealth and strengthen our iman as a good muslims, in the coming year and years to come. Amin....
Happy new year...
The last few days in 2009 brought clumsiness out of me. I was like one crazy woman at work. There's pile of things to finalise before the year-end. My subordinate EG is on vacation for a week, she'll be back next year. All her half-done assignment has fallen onto my honourable lap. She has two sets of LC documents to complete that must be submitted to the bank by 31st. Baik punyer assistant! Her 5 sets of CO were rejected by the chamber yesterday due to tons of errors. And another blunder, she has forgotten to activate her "out-of-office" message in her outlook, hence, panicking the overseas dealers as all their emails are not replied. Meaning, my outlook is now overflowing with SOS mails.
Last Monday, ST was on MC. Fine! Tuesday, when she returned, RK was on MC. Astaghfirullah... itu saja yang dapat dilafazkan. The super hectic period contributed to my sleepless night on Tuesday. I finally fall asleep after subuh prayer. Sleep.... all the way till 11am. Gosh! reached office at 12.10 like one superstar. A very bad example to end the year, I know. Anyway, I was in the office until past 10 pm uploading 2010 prices into the computer system.
Argh.... this is me at office since after Christmas holidays. Fire-fighting all the time.
Career was very challenging for me especially this year.
As a CSM, I was given a target for 2009. Luckily I managed to achieve them but with tremendous stress of course. All I could say is Alhamdulillah. Rezeki is in the hands of Allah SWT. If he wants to give it to you, he will extend it to you in any means and ways.
I've learnt so much in the pass years with great extend of experiences and responsiblities. Now I look forward to a better 2010. InsyaAllah...
May Allah SWT bless us with good health and wealth and strengthen our iman as a good muslims, in the coming year and years to come. Amin....
Happy new year...
No comments:
Post a Comment