Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bingung + Bengang

Just now at office, I received a phone call from a friend. We talked for about 30 minutes. After I put down the phone, I termenong sekejap ... teringat kata2 beliau.  Hmm.... I believed, we can write or comment anything we wish in our blog or other people's blog. So long we jaga our etika and bersopan, it's fine.  It's merely a thought, that's all. Arghhhh.... I don't understand why some people can go to the extend of analysing other people's comment and made their own judgement.  If you like it, read it and if you dont, just leave it. You don't have to call everybody and discuss on other people's comments.  Tak faham lah... why waste your time discussing about it.  Buang masa jer....

Btw dear friend, I know 'her' better than you do coz we are related. I know that her comment is sincere, no hidden agenda.
Bingung & bengang

No comments:

Post a Comment