Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy 32nd anniversary to me...😞

17-March 1984
Hari pernikahan ku bersama sang suami.

17-March 2016
32 tahun kemudian....
Semalam, aku mula menjahit very early around 9am. So engrossed with my sewing that I have forgotten the most important date. Gosh! around 3+ baru teringat!!! first time I lupa kot. Sign of old age..

And as usual, none of the family members remember. I dont think the children know about the date. Or perhaps they know, but 'So What!' And for the sang suami, he has long forgotten this date. Haiz....

Tadi 12 noon. Baru ternampak posting Kak Zaiton Kadir at her FB. Today is her 56th birthday & as usual her wall is flooded with doas & wishes from friends & families. I saw her children sent touching wishes & doas to her. They are her FB contacts. How blessed ...

In her latest status, someone knocking her door to surprise her with a bouquet of beautiful roses. I guess its from her daughter. You are so blessed Kak Eton.  May Allah shower you with rahmat & iman.

No comments:

Post a Comment