Wednesday, March 23, 2016

All time record - Yeay!!!

Malam ni aku ada teman berjalan. Irene from group WNM decided to walk with me. Yeay!!!! Im gonna make full use of her company. Usually when I do my walking alone to Seng Shiong, I will pass by Japanese Garden Road, and always wish to walk there. But I know I will never dare to walk there alone, the road is too quiet. But tonight, I made a date with Irene. I told her to meet at the start of the road. Gosh, its so nice to walk with someone. The quiet road seems extremely ok. We walked and talked. Im glad that she's quite talkative & that made the walk an enjoyable one. 

Somehow, tonight the sky is a bit bright & orangy. Agak nya bcoz of gerhana bulan kot. Unfortunately, my iphone camera did not do justice to the picture. This was captured from near Chinese Garden train station.

We finally end our walk at 10:15. I went home straight & Irene said that she's taking a bus back as she is too tired to walk home. Poor Irene...

Yeay!!! I made a new record...

No comments:

Post a Comment