Dari kelmarin dah tanya if he can send me to GH to accompany Cik Tebok for her scan appointment. Tak kasi confirm answer. Semalam tanya lagi, same reply 'tengok dulu arh, macam mana'. Haiz...
Just now I woke-up at 6:40. Rush to bathe & solat subuh. After that siap2 ...and nothing came from him. Diam jer!!!! So, I left home at 7:30 alone. Took the train, lucky its not crowded.
Alhamdulillah...all procedures done as needed. Cik Tebok belanja breakfast at Angsana cafe. The mee rebus is a big time failure. Manis giler! Jelleh!!! I took train back. As for Cik Tebok, she took a direct bus home.
Reached home at 10:50. Rush again! This time, to cook lunch for all. Cook mutton soup, sotong & telur burung masak sambal and goreng ikan selar kuning.
Its now 12:49 noon. Sarah dah makan lunch & baru keluar kerja.
Im now sitting in bilek bapak.
Ya Allah penat nya....
No comments:
Post a Comment