Finally, I've started walking home from work. It has been one over week already. Yes, I mean walking ... a real walk by foot from Toh Guan Road East to Tah Ching Road in Taman Jurong. It takes me one hour, and so far it has been a really nice way to end my work day. I hope and aim to walk at least three times a week. InsyaAllah.
Yesterday evening was absolutely a gorgeous day especially the walk in Chinese Garden. The rain had just stopped when I entered the garden and the breeze seemed to accompany me while I walked alone by the lake. It was so quiet and peaceful... away from the busy streets. It was a wonderful walk.
I felt pretty grateful. Grateful for having such a beautiful garden within a walking distance from my home. Grateful for my old walking sandal who is so faithful to me. And even more grateful to the Almighty for giving me the ability to walk. Alhamdullillah....
Yesterday evening was absolutely a gorgeous day especially the walk in Chinese Garden. The rain had just stopped when I entered the garden and the breeze seemed to accompany me while I walked alone by the lake. It was so quiet and peaceful... away from the busy streets. It was a wonderful walk.
I felt pretty grateful. Grateful for having such a beautiful garden within a walking distance from my home. Grateful for my old walking sandal who is so faithful to me. And even more grateful to the Almighty for giving me the ability to walk. Alhamdullillah....
No comments:
Post a Comment