Hooray...I'm in Bali now.
We arrived here yesterday night at 11pm. So far, things went smoothly as planned. Weather is nice... very windy.
This is my first trip to this tradition-rich island and I think I like this place. The resort we stayed is very nice, styled in a typical Balinese concept.
Tomorrow, we will drive to Kintamani, a village with a volcano. I'm so excited because we will drive through the country side with miles of terrace rice field.
OK for now, I will post some pictures when I get home on Tuesday.
Cheers from Bali.
We arrived here yesterday night at 11pm. So far, things went smoothly as planned. Weather is nice... very windy.
This is my first trip to this tradition-rich island and I think I like this place. The resort we stayed is very nice, styled in a typical Balinese concept.
Tomorrow, we will drive to Kintamani, a village with a volcano. I'm so excited because we will drive through the country side with miles of terrace rice field.
OK for now, I will post some pictures when I get home on Tuesday.
Cheers from Bali.
No comments:
Post a Comment