Ya Allah.. malas nyer nak pergi office. Kenapa ni????? I jadi bertambah tambah malas when my other half said "dah lah tu... rest jer pat rumah hari ni... tak payah masok office ..." REST? bagus jugak! I pun terus jumped onto the bed again and continue sleeping until around 0900. Shall I apply for emergency leave or shall I go and take MC? Hhmm....after some procrastination, I decided for the latter one. OK set. After a quick shower I walked to Dr Yang's clinic near the mosque. The usually boring walk turned out to be a nice walks as my mind begin to fabricate some grandmother stories for Dr Yang. I leave his clinic brimming widely as Dr Yang had fallen in love with my pathetic stories. "I want you to have a complete rest these two days. Don't think too much. And don't stress yourself". After collecting my "anti-kancheong" pills, I leave his clinic, feeling very satisfied.
I spent my first MC day baking sugee biscuits. Managed to bake 400 over pieces. These are for Anis, my niece who is getting married this Sunday.
My second MC day...
Question 1) What am I going to do today???? OK, nothing....
Question 2) Should I go out? Where to? hmmm ... good question. I shall call my helpline for an answer. "hello Tee, nak ikut pergi Geylang nanti?" Alhamdullillah, Yatee, being one of my close friends since secondary 1 is more than willing to accompany me.
We meet at 12 sharp in front of Geylang Serai market. I managed to get all the stuff I needed for my July trip. She is one true friend. Thanks Tee for your time and patience ... May Allah keep you under His wing & always protect and guide you, Ameen...
So this morning, when I reached my office, a stacked of documents on my desk waiting for my signatures. When I on my PC, hundreds of emails to read and reply. When other staff starts to arrives, complaint arrives as well. Argh.... Where do I begin? Sounds like the song by Andy Williams… I’m trying hard to settle down but I don’t know where I should begin first – there are just so many things to do. Anyway... I finally managed to pull through the day like any other busy day.... only this times round, I was compensated in advance 2 days MC ....
No comments:
Post a Comment