Friday 23rd Jan :
9.30 am took train to PS to get some lace materials. Bought 15 meters from Spotlight for my bed canopy. From there, took cab to Textile Centre to get some sewing stuff. Have a quick sinful lunch at Victory before jumping into a cab to Huarong. Meet my SIL and her daughter there. We didn't buy anything, just snapping photos secretly and jot down the code number of our prospective pieces. I already put my eyes on the small TV console. Will ask Yani to get for me one. Reached home at 5.30 pm. Puas hati!
Saturday 24th Jan :
7.30 am sent hubby to work with Fahmi & Faris. After that, we have breakfast at Enaq before heading to Pusara Abadi to visit mom and dad. Then, shopping for groceries at Jalan Bahar ShengSiong. After shopping, went to Nick's place to pass some stuff. Sit there for a while. Sent Faris home first before continuing our journey to Salvo Bukit Timah. Can't find things I wanted. Next, we went to Country Haven at Rail Mall. Finally, I found what I like, a small bedside table. Cash & carry. Reached home at 2 pm. Afternoon ... start my project - ROOM MAKE-OVER. Lepas magrib, went to IMM Home-Fix to get some paint. The colour I wanted, Kiwi Green is from Jotun, unfortunately Home Fix don't carry this brand.
Kal said that Dewi had two extra cans left over from her painting project. Called Dewi, but she's not at home.
Went back sadly. Continued with the make-over until around 3am.
Sunday, 25th Jan :
Morning .... make-over is half way through. Went to Dewi's house at 1pm to collect the paint. From there, dropped-by at Darul Shifa to visit Cik Lan for a while. Reached home at 3pm. Start painting .... In between painting, I managed to help Sarah with her Chocolate Chip muffins she baked for Abang Ali.
7.30 am sent hubby to work with Fahmi & Faris. After that, we have breakfast at Enaq before heading to Pusara Abadi to visit mom and dad. Then, shopping for groceries at Jalan Bahar ShengSiong. After shopping, went to Nick's place to pass some stuff. Sit there for a while. Sent Faris home first before continuing our journey to Salvo Bukit Timah. Can't find things I wanted. Next, we went to Country Haven at Rail Mall. Finally, I found what I like, a small bedside table. Cash & carry. Reached home at 2 pm. Afternoon ... start my project - ROOM MAKE-OVER. Lepas magrib, went to IMM Home-Fix to get some paint. The colour I wanted, Kiwi Green is from Jotun, unfortunately Home Fix don't carry this brand.
Sunday, 25th Jan :
Morning .... make-over is half way through. Went to Dewi's house at 1pm to collect the paint. From there, dropped-by at Darul Shifa to visit Cik Lan for a while. Reached home at 3pm. Start painting .... In between painting, I managed to help Sarah with her Chocolate Chip muffins she baked for Abang Ali.
Tonight, we have a re-union dinner at my brother's house, eat steam boat. We left Abang Ali's house at 11.30pm. Once home, I hurriedly continued the painting until around 2am.
Monday, 26th Jan :
Painting .... pasting .... painting .... pasting .... Finally at around 5pm, the painting and the wall covering are done. Now, is the time to clear the mess. It took me around 4 hours to clean-up the room. Around 10pm after all the mess are cleared, I then started to sew my bed canopy. Surprisingly, I can also enjoy watching the malay movie Kabil something while sewing. Very sad story.
Went to bed at 2.30am.
Tuesday, 27th Jan :
Most of the major things are done. Today, do only the touch-up. Managed to clear some official emails too. Lepas maghrib, went to Adam Road for dinner. Sleep early tonight in a brand new room.
Monday, 26th Jan :
Painting .... pasting .... painting .... pasting .... Finally at around 5pm, the painting and the wall covering are done. Now, is the time to clear the mess. It took me around 4 hours to clean-up the room. Around 10pm after all the mess are cleared, I then started to sew my bed canopy. Surprisingly, I can also enjoy watching the malay movie Kabil something while sewing. Very sad story.
Tuesday, 27th Jan :
Most of the major things are done. Today, do only the touch-up. Managed to clear some official emails too. Lepas maghrib, went to Adam Road for dinner. Sleep early tonight in a brand new room.
Wednesday, 28th Jan :
Kids are back to school. But husband and myself are still enjoying our off day today. 7.00 am sent Sarah to school. 8.00 am sent Fahmi to school but before that, we have breakfast at Enaq. From Ngee Ann, we went to Mustafa, just jalan jalan and get some stuff. Around 10.30 we went to Park Mall. I'm actually looking for a good quality wall clock. Unfortunately, the shop "Thinkers Novelty" is closed and will only re-open on Friday, 30th.
Most shops are closed, so we left empty handed. My husband tak putus asa, suggested we go to IMM. The clock shop there is also closed. Aargh..... we have our lunch at Bagus before going to Jurong West to fetch MIL home.
So, the past 4 to 5 days were very busy for me. But, I'm satisfied with the result. Some of you guys may not like it, but I like it alot. I guess, it's worth all the frustration and the running around. Here are some of the photos of the made-over room.
Kids are back to school. But husband and myself are still enjoying our off day today. 7.00 am sent Sarah to school. 8.00 am sent Fahmi to school but before that, we have breakfast at Enaq. From Ngee Ann, we went to Mustafa, just jalan jalan and get some stuff. Around 10.30 we went to Park Mall. I'm actually looking for a good quality wall clock. Unfortunately, the shop "Thinkers Novelty" is closed and will only re-open on Friday, 30th.
So, the past 4 to 5 days were very busy for me. But, I'm satisfied with the result. Some of you guys may not like it, but I like it alot. I guess, it's worth all the frustration and the running around. Here are some of the photos of the made-over room.
Wednesday, 28th Jan :
Kids are back to school. But husband and myself are still enjoying our off day today. 7.00 am sent Sarah to school. 8.00 am sent Fahmi to school but before that, we have breakfast at Enaq. From Ngee Ann, we went to Mustafa, just jalan jalan and get some stuff. Around 10.30 we went to Park Mall. I'm actually looking for a good quality wall clock. Unfortunately, the shop "Thinkers Novelty" is closed and will only re-open on Friday, 30th.
Most shops are closed, so we left empty handed. My husband tak putus asa, suggested we go to IMM. The clock shop there is also closed. Aargh..... we have our lunch at Bagus before going to Jurong West to fetch MIL home.
So, the past 4 to 5 days were very busy for me. But, I'm satisfied with the result. Some of you guys may not like it, but I like it alot. I guess, it's worth all the frustration and the running around. Here are some of the photos of the made-over room.
Kids are back to school. But husband and myself are still enjoying our off day today. 7.00 am sent Sarah to school. 8.00 am sent Fahmi to school but before that, we have breakfast at Enaq. From Ngee Ann, we went to Mustafa, just jalan jalan and get some stuff. Around 10.30 we went to Park Mall. I'm actually looking for a good quality wall clock. Unfortunately, the shop "Thinkers Novelty" is closed and will only re-open on Friday, 30th.
So, the past 4 to 5 days were very busy for me. But, I'm satisfied with the result. Some of you guys may not like it, but I like it alot. I guess, it's worth all the frustration and the running around. Here are some of the photos of the made-over room.
No comments:
Post a Comment