Kitorang takder plan nak gi dinner outside because Fahmi hari ni kerja. So, we plan to have a small kind of celebration at home jer. I cooked ayam masak lemak cili padi & sambal sotong tiga rasa, Sarah's favourite.
And tadi petang, Nosha datang untuk pass me cups for her pincushions which she asked me to do for her hajj friends. So, I asked her to buy me a small birthday cake for Sarah sekali. Jadi, malam ni kita ada birthday cake arh. Alhamdulillah...
Small little birthday cake from Nosha & super delicious pies bought by Zul.
This is Ain's lamb rack...
This is Faris nya, Rib Eye...
And this is mine, striploin, a very well done. I like it.
Hati ku sebak dari small celebration semalam sampai lah ke hari di restaurant steak ni. Alangkah bagus nya kalau Man masih ada, dia mesti suka makanan kat sini.😢😢



No comments:
Post a Comment