This time round the family celebrated my birthday early, as the actual one falls on Tuesday. So, on Sunday-10th, we went for dinner at Indo-Box @ ION. Fahmi paid for the dinner. And it is a very special day too because Ain joined us for the first time. I'm blessed, Alhamdulillah...
Actual BD : 12-May ....
Lepas ngaji gi lunch at Bali Thai at Causeway Point with al'quran buddy. They blind-fold me so that I
will not know where we are heading to. And secretly, they also picked Marsha from her sister's place at Woodlands. Finally, when we reached the final destination which is Causeway Point, then I saw Marsha sitting at the back seat. Her leg still on cast. Ya Allah...I'm so touched to see my friends arranged this for me. Syukur...
After the sumptuous lunch sponsored by Nosha, we sent Marsha back to Woodlands. And Nosha dropped me at JEM where I meet my family for dinner at Paparich. But I didn't eat as I have eaten a lot during lunch.
After the food, we jalan2 around the mall. My arjuna asked me to pick anything I want as a birthday gift. So, I bought myself a pair of glasses. Hehe...time to have a new pair as the one I'm wearing is more then 10 years old already. I chosen Burberry & it cost him $350.







No comments:
Post a Comment