Sunday, December 16, 2012

Before the curtains goes down...

Hello everyone....

Its been almost half year since I last post something in Multiply. For the last few months, I was busy migrating all my blogs and some photos to my blogspot after the annoucement that Multiply will close. I thought it had closed its door on 1-Dec, but today 16-Dec, I can still see my site and surprisingly I can still post this blog. Hmmm...maybe nobody can see this entry except myself. Nevermind, I'll wait for comments. If I didnt receive any, then my prediction is confirmed. Hahahaha ....
Here are the summaries of what happen in my life during the last 6 months :

June-10 2012 : Tini's wedding. She's one of my favourite niece & Im very happy for her.


June-11 to June-23 : Family trip to Sydney & Melbourne with my brothers family. We had so much fun travelling together especially with the lil rascal, Sofia.



 
07-July 2013 : Khenduri arwah cum Abg Ali's birthday at our home.



19-August 2012 : Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
 
 
 

25-Sep 2012 : My grandniece, Sofia's 1st birthday.


07-Sep 2012 : Sarah's 3 weeks study trip to California, USA.

10-Oct 2012 : Sarah's 18th birthday

23-11 2012 : Fahmi's 24th birthday

02-Dec 2012 : The saddest day of my life... our grand nephew was only 21 years old when he left us on that fateful Sunday afternoon. Inalilahi wainalilahi rojiun.... moga roh Allahhyarham Muhammad Iswat bin Affindi di cucuri rahmat... Al -fateha.


That's all folk.... I hope its not too early to wish you a very happy new year. May 2013 brings more happiness to you & your beloved family.

May ALLAH make our year a happy one...
Not by shielding us from all sorrows and pain, but by strengthening us to bear it, as it comes. Not by making our path easy, but by making us sturdy to travel any path...

No comments:

Post a Comment