The house seems to be alive again in the afternoon since 1-April. Yes, I'm now a semi-retired makcik who is busy working in the morning and enjoying a relaxing afternoon at home as a homemaker.
At office, my new port-folio works just right for me. Though the first week was a bit chaotic as I'm not used to the short working time. But now, everything seems to be in place and I beginning to enjoy my work, at last.
Coming home in the afternoon is awesome. I have the whole house by myself and I'm free to do things I love doing. And I'm fulfilled. Alhamdullillah... I'm blessed and couldn't ask for more.
P/S : But wait... working half-day meant less S$ to splurge on. Oh dear ... I will be getting my first pay-cut soon.
At office, my new port-folio works just right for me. Though the first week was a bit chaotic as I'm not used to the short working time. But now, everything seems to be in place and I beginning to enjoy my work, at last.
Coming home in the afternoon is awesome. I have the whole house by myself and I'm free to do things I love doing. And I'm fulfilled. Alhamdullillah... I'm blessed and couldn't ask for more.
P/S : But wait... working half-day meant less S$ to splurge on. Oh dear ... I will be getting my first pay-cut soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment