I've advertised this cabinet on Ebay since 4-July. Though I received lots of enquiries but sadly, there's no serious taker. "Hello you people out there, this cabinet is in tip-top condition you know and I'm letting go at a very low price". I really hope that I can sell it before the Eid so that my dream cabinet can comes just in time for the Eid celebration.
Unfortunately, this brown thing is still around celebrating the big day with us. Hmmmmm....
Finally last week, after 3 months of advertising, I received good news. This brown thing will be residing at a new home with a Phillipino family soon. Dear Mr Brown, for the past four years, you are cared with great love, I hope the new owner will love and take good care of you too ...
Last weekend I was extremely busy visiting friends home as Eid is ending real soon. So today, the minute I stepped into the house from work, I quickly emptied the cabinet. The piles of plates, teapots, cups and such are now being stacked on my dining table for time being.
Now, Mr Brown is ready to move to its new home ...
P/S : Mr White will come on board tomorrow :) he ... he ... he....
No comments:
Post a Comment