Sunday, 22-March
Went shopping at Bugis & Sim Lim Square with husband and kids. We bought two new laptop, one for me & husband and the other one for Faris. From now on, I can surf the nets without having to fight with my daughter, Sarah. I'm so puas hati...
Saturday, 28-March
Attend Fadli's wedding dinner at Fort Canning. Fadli is my cousin Saad's son. The wedding is so "gah" with a very nice decor and lots of roses. Great food and variety of dessert. Here are some pictures to share with you.
Sunday, 29-March
Today, my cousin Shaffiq and family came to visit us. I'm so happy to have them over for lunch. We have great time catching-up and chatting away. I guess, the chemistry is working very well for us, especially on home decor. Fiq, I wish you the best of luck on your move to WA on 24-April.
In the evening, we went to Telok Blangah Hill for a walk at Hort Park with the kids. The weather was super nice. The walk reminds me of the tree top walk we had at Pemberton.
No comments:
Post a Comment